среда, 6 ноября 2013 г.

Sightseeing in London (8 кл.)


"I hope to see London before I die".

William Shakespeare, "Henry IV"

Step 1

Watch the video "Best places to visit in London" and write what sightseeing you have already seen in London.
Start like this: I have already seen...
Step 2
Watch the video "Top 10 attractions in London" and write the list of landmarks from 1 to 10.
Step 3
Now, you have Top 10 London attractions list. Surf the net and write 3 - 5 sentences about each landmark.
Step 4
Write 5 landmarks which you have never seen before impressed you most of all.
The following expressions will help you to write about it.
It was interesting for me to know about...
Without doubt the information about..., was of great importance for me.
... made a strong impression on me.
I have never known about...
... impressed me most of all.
Step 5
Imagine, you are in London now. Of course, you are impressed by its beauty. Write an informal letter to you friend in Ukraine about some interesting places to visit in this city.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий